Popular Posts

Sunday 28 March 2010

Sunday 28th March 2010

After a hectic few days at work and home I managed to get down to the pool for a few hours.

I fished on the point opposite the disabled bay as I have been introducing some bait around this and other areas.To cut a long story short it was an uneventful afternoon .However I did have a lead around a found some gravel areas and several under water obstructions which have a possibility to hold fish.

There were a few other anglers down at the pool and I was informed of fish showing this morning over the track down the middle well out of my casting range (at the moment!!!).Also it seems that every one that I speak to is putting in bait so the fish are getting well looked after .I made a choice to buy top quality fresh boilies that are very good for the carp and easily digestable all year round.

Any way all the best for now and Dan if your reading this hope you are recovering well .We haven't met yet but I read your posts.

Barry Peck


No comments:

Post a Comment